Friday, February 25, 2011

The fairer...er...uh...nevermind

I'm gonna stay above the fray on this one.  I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression that I'm sexist or a misogynist or anything.  The only thing I'll say is that all of these drivers have something in common.  If you look closely, you'll see gold when one of the astute drivers turns on her windshield wipers after a mishap on a sunny day.  And I've had to resort to the tactics of the fellow who relieved Austin Powers of the responsibility to park her car and literally parked it for someone before.  Let the record show that the views expressed implicitly or otherwise in this video do not reflect the opinions of the purveyor of portrait.

2 comments:

David Fernandes Jr. said...

Chics and asians. get a helmet.

Cwatts said...

Heads up for smurf hats and purses.