Saturday, February 12, 2011

Coochie gankin

I'm not gonna name any names, but someone had a little too much fun and exposed themself as a girlfriend thief.  That's right.  Someone got ham hawked, ish-tanked, housed, faced, whatever superlative comes most naturally.  Apparently, being an excess kind of guy can have a down side, namely, embarrassing one self and hand holding with others' girlfriends.  Innocent as said hand hold was, it might be crossing the line a little.  It felt so right at the time.

Somehow it got rattling around in my head that I wanted a drink.  I was hanging with some friends who, as far as I know, tolerated the antics with grace.  They had a well stocked liquor cabinet.  "Hey Corey, want some Kracken rum?  Fine Whiskey, perhaps?  Seagrams?"  Nope.  Give me the Winners Cup vodka and a sprite.  I'll take care of the rest.  Chico State was calling me.  Once the familiar warmth hit me after my first titanic slug, I went back to the well.  Before long, the bottle was empty and I was housed.  Bummer.  Still feel pretty embarrassed.  But whoever said moderation in all things didn't know how to party.

No comments: