Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Warm it up

So I'm getting a little cultural here, just two days after Black History Month ended.  Two reasons.  One:  I don't conform to societal whims, nor do I jump when the bodies that be say-and entrench myself in our beloved black history when they tell me to.  And two:  The more important reason, Rondelicate Baptiste jumped in the gutter with me just like a rat should.  If I have to sell out and put rap videos on my blog, so be it.  I'm appealing to my audience here.  And if you don't like Ritchie Ritch...Well I can't help you.  For now, you guys can ride without me cause I'm on the shelf with a flu or some other apocalyptic bug that would make your head spin.  I got de ja vu when this happened last night...

I thought I'd seen that somewhere before, but in my delirious state I can't be sure.  So I'll catch you on the rebound and Audi 5,000.  Peace!

2 comments:

Delly Dell 34 said...

delly dell getting some love from the homie!!! man u was one of the illest freestylers coming out of CKM.. Do what u do playa imma foreva reader!!

Cwatts said...

See? You might just get another one for that. Getting all kinds of love over here. I might have to frame you up with the Mr. Oneil test of yours I graded. Frames!