Friday, March 25, 2011

Coffee on the keyboard

And I'm not even drinking any coffee.  The funniest guy I know who happens to also be my main man just sent me a text.  Might want to check this first...

If I knew how, I'd make it so you couldn't read the rest without clicking that.  So, if you're just kinda perusing the portrait to see how I'm fumbling my life, then forget it.  Or you better know "Life" by heart. 

Ok, so DJ, in case anyone had to guess who I'm talking about.  I know we have people of the world reading now, so if you didn't know, now you know.  So my phone makes it's little text message chirp and I can see it's from Deej before I open it.  It read:

Martin L:  On deck for what?
Eddie:  Dat upper room niggah!  We on deck!

Didn't take more than that.  The coffee I wasn't even drinking (yes, I bit that hard) went all over the keyboard.  Me and this fool get so weak at the most ridiculous stuff.  Not everyone gets it all the time.  I don't really care.  If you can't get on board, just get out of the way.  Word won't do justice to the antics, so I'm not gonna explain it.  If you want to check out the Drivel, and you should, then click away.  the punctuation and grammar and spelling might not be Hemingway, but the drivel is fast and hard.  Bleedat.  And since I haven't really said anything, but can say and do what I want here, you're welcome for the bonus video...


If you don't like Eddie Murphy, or think he's offensive, then...sorry?  I don't know if I can even apologize for that.  So maybe I'm not sorry, except not to warn you or something.  While I'm in the comedic mood, and since I can still put whatever I want on here...


Ahh.  Again, If you don't think it's funny, then it's not for you.  One more thing about my man Deej, he used to piss my dad off.  Sometimes pretty bad.  But DJ would always make pops laugh and all would be forgiven.  A situation would go from like pops being apoplectic to laughter and "just don't do that shit anymore, DJ.  Fucking Delta Juliet (dad shakes head)."  So, good call on the text, D.  Not much funny to blog about it, cause the joke was over and done.  Still good times.  I'll come check you out one of these days since I split the distance.

6 comments:

David Fernandes Jr. said...

Nailed it. Not much you can say the video says it all. Man my punctuation and grammar suck. I just don't care enough to proof read or punctuate properly. I need an editor. Boobo. That guy. He got jokes.

Cwatts said...

Remember when we were freestyling stanky puss and he was like, "smells like an old burnt up tire factory?" Laughs

David Fernandes Jr. said...

Dude I actually just said that to Zac the other day. Hella funny.

Cwatts said...

Pretty strong effort on Tor man's part. I'm gonna watch the upper room clip about twenty more times.

Jaz said...

Bleedat. Ha! Love it. I'm going to steal it.

Cwatts said...

I'm glad one of the more poignant phrases of the English languages got some respect. 'Bleedat' Jaz. Half the people reading probably thought it was a typo. Ha!