Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Plenty of room at the hotel Katie Ann

Apparently, there was a fire on one of the boats while at sea.  I don't know the details.  And, apparently, the crew who was supposed to go out on this boat's next trip will be killing time on my girlfriend, Katie Ann.  Pfft.  Seriously, good ol KA is supposed to house these degenerates until the boat is fixed or something.  And the toilets are broken.

If there's one good thing about opening the house for a bunch of people, it's that there will for sure have to be a repair done to the sewage system.  With only a couple guys, it's gotten pretty bad in the bathrooms.  I don't even use the ones on the boat anymore.  I hold it until I go to the Dynasty for my pillaging efforts.  That's right.  I just plunder the galley on the Dynasty.  Me and June go over there with ski masks on and demand ramen noodles, cookies, the occasional pop tart, and chips.  Just yesterday, I went over there with a jug for the spaghetti sauce I intended to steal.  Got the booty and just walked right off the gangway onto my own boat.  I haven't given up on this pirate thing at all.

I don't know how long these yahoos are gonna be here.  And I don't know the depths it will sink to.  They are coming tomorrow and I'm sure conduct unbecoming an employee of 'this company' will run rampant.  But who knows?  Maybe the crews for other boats are a civilized lot.  It's bad enough when we have our own crew on the boat.  Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: