Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flash fox

It has been decided.  I am writing a movie about the boat.  In this case-rather than those movie ideas I've had previously-I am going to write a script.  This is an investment I can make in myself independent of external factors.   This is kind of a big deal, at least internally it is.  By making this commitment to myself, I am ensuring that a necessary step for success will be completed.  Whereas before I could claim that under the right conditions my idea was brilliant enough for success, but the condition for 'right' circumstances never were met, I am now deciding ahead of time to create-whatever the circumstance.  And after this creation I can pursue the idea's merits in earnest.

Which brings me to the title of this post. 'Flash Fox' is a newly contrived term.  It means I'm foxing out unexpectedly.  The old sleep schedule hasn't quite righted itself yet and last night I didn't sleep.  During the day today, I got my hands on a new lap top.  A sweet lap top.  A MacBook Pro laptop.  So, I've been bent on writing a post of some sort(because I now have the equipment to do so) for the last three or so hours.  That's right, the two incoherent paragraphs are the result of two plus hours of effort.  Just napping and writing and writing and napping.  If I proofread this, I'm sure I'll find some typos and a few of the rambling phrases that are generally reserved for the first thirty seconds of a phone call that wakes one up from a deep sleep.  But proofreading isn't how I rill on the Portrait.  I might wast to start, however, if I'm going to be writing movie scripts.  But now now.

On the whole I'd say I'm satisfied with the performance of this laptop.  It's only job so far, has been to be comfortable to type on and pleasing to look at.  Check and check.  So ya, next time I decide to write something I'll run a self diagnostic for lucidity.  As it sits right now, I'm thrilled with my purchase.  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments: